Swedbank & Paypal
Step-by-step tutorial. How to connect Swedbank account with PayPal?
If you have a bank account number of 15 digits such as in the case of Swedbank accounts and you want to link it to your PayPal account so you can make transactions and withdraw your money from PayPal to your bank account. Then you have faced a technical issue that says that you can not add this bank account to the PayPal system because it has 15 digits which is not a valid account number in the PayPal system. A valid bank account number in the PayPal system must contain only 14 digits and here is how to fix that.
The way to fix that issue is too easy. First of all, you have this format of 15 digits account number (XXXX,X-XXXXX XXXXX)
- The first 4 numbers (XXXX) are the clearing number
- Fifth number (X) Is the bank number
- Last 10 numbers (XXXXX XXXXX) are your bank account number
How to fix:
- Go to PayPal account > money > bank > link a new bank > add
- Choose Country and write your Bank name
- Set account type to Bank account
- Write the
And you’re done, just give it 3 – 7 days to take effect and be approved by PayPal, you don’t have to do anything else!
This is your bank account number format (XXXX,X-XXXXX XXXXX)
Just remover the fifth number (X) of your bank account so it will look like this (XXXX-XXXXX XXXXX) and add it to your PayPal account. It will take 3 – 7 days to confirm it so just sit back and relax 🙂